You'll probably always find some toy sleeping in her bed like this throughout the day. I love seeing her little Mama personality come out.
11/23/10
The Little Mama
This is Caroline's giraffe taking a nap. I went in her room to put up her laundry and laughed to find the giraffe asleep. Caroline ran in as if I had disturbed the napping doll and said "Shhhh".
Her dolls and toys seem to be on a schedule for naps. Caroline and I will be playing, then all of a sudden she realizes it is time for one of them to take a nap. She gets her toy, rocks it, sh's it, prays and then tucks it in to bed. She always turns on the noise machine, shuts the door and whispers for us to be quiet. :-) Then she'll come back and play whatever we were playing.
You'll probably always find some toy sleeping in her bed like this throughout the day. I love seeing her little Mama personality come out.
You'll probably always find some toy sleeping in her bed like this throughout the day. I love seeing her little Mama personality come out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sweet girl! Love it!
I am desperate for Caroline and Isaac to get married. I need her in my life! (And I wouldn't mind you and David as in-laws :)) She is so wonderful!
that is adorable!
Post a Comment