8/6/09

Happy Birthday, it's free!

Well, today is my birthday and I've had a great day!
We had a good time taking advantage of all the free stuff you can get on your birthday! We had free lunch at Noodles & Co.

Then David surprised me by taking me to a cupcake bar. Does anything sound better than a cupcake bar?! It was so good. I had the peanut butter cupcake with peanut butter inside.
David had the Red Velvet Cupcake stuffed with pralines

Here we are, very happy with our choices.

Then for dinner we got free a Moe's entree and a free cup of cheese dip and a free chocolate lava cake from Dominos- not my healthiest day - by far, but it was fun!

David even got these flowers FREE too with a coupon from our Welcome Wagon packet! Aren't they beautiful
Living on a budget in seminary ain't that bad! :-)

I found lots of these coupons from here: Birthday Freebies

3 comments:

Jenny said...

It looks happy, happy! I am so glad!

We are celebrating you on the west coast!

Karen said...

Y'all are one of the most creative couples I know! You make us smile!

Julia said...

MB you are just so lovely :)