Anyway, lots has happened this month! She is 17 pounds 4 ounces and 28.25 inches long (as of about a week ago).
Big things: She stood up all by herself without holding onto anything. She was sitting on the ground outside and all of a sudden she just rose up and stood up! We were stunned. She stood there for about 10 seconds and then slowly sat back down. It hasn't happened again, but I have my video camera out ready :-)
She also crawled up an entire flight of stairs (with her momma RIGHT behind!) I kept trying to teach her to crawl safely backwards down, but she was too interested in going up.
She interacts with Pete on a whole new level. She will grab a toy he is playing with, he'll take it back, she'll grab it again and laugh. They seem to enjoy the back and forth.
She will respond to her name.
She will crawl from room to room as we walk around the house, following us around like a puppy.
She eats all sorts of food - like chicken! I still think it is crazy that I can give her normalish food now.
She also gets stuck in crazy situations due to her curiosity - see below
1 comment:
Love the pictures! She's soooo cute!
Post a Comment