Ok ok, so most of you know what I've been up to this week - working! I started a new job on Monday at the seminary as the Student Development Coordinator. I really enjoy my job, the people I work for and my boss. I work for Brad Anderson, VP of Student Development.
I was worried about how it would be being away from Caroline when I hadn't been away from her for more than 4 or 5 hours for over 8 months, actually over 17 months if you want to get technical about it! But you know what? I did ok! No tears or anything.
You know what I think helps the most? My gracious, wonderful, kind and caring husband. David is taking care of Caroline full-time while I'm at work. Those two have the best time together. When David goes back to school, he'll take care of Caroline part time and our next door neighbor will take care of her while he's studying and in class.
No comments:
Post a Comment