This has been a fun month with sweet Caroline. She laughs and smiles all the time now! We love love love it! (had to say it 3 times...) She splashes in the tub, loves her swing and loves it when we kiss her cheeks. What a joy these three months have been!
March 3, 2009
February 3, 2009
January 3, 2009
December 3, 2008
6 comments:
What a happy little girl! She's growing so fast!! I think she is looking more like her beautiful momma!
Here I am thinking I'm the numbers girl of the family and I didn't even realize it was square root day. . .Caroline looks so cute and alert! Love you
She is just too darn precious! Such a beautiful smile.
(by the way, thanks for the bday wish!)
I feel dumber than dirt- how did square root day elude me til now?!
I can't wait to get my hands on Caroline- what a squeezable sweetie!
xo LA
I can't wait to see this little precious one at the end of the month! She better give me some of those smiles! Too cute!
-afn
great idea to post the months beside her picture! She is growing so fast!
Post a Comment