3/16/09

I finally tried it!

Ok, so I went to CVS last night. I have wanted to try their ECB thing and I'm glad I did! 
I got Wheat Thins, Deodorant, Toothpaste, Body Wash and Mylicon. The total cost was 29.65 but I only paid 6.23!

I used moneysavingmom.com to help me figure it out. It really is so easy when they tell you exactly what to do! 

Now I am back from spring break and time to figure out this week's groceries!

I'm sick today which stinks. Being sick with a baby to take care of is a different experience. Oh well, even though I'm sick, having her laugh and smile at me still lights me up! 

4 comments:

Carrie Friday said...

good for you! isn't it such a high??? :)

Rosemary and Tim said...

Oh no, so sorry your sick!

I've gotta try out the CVS ECB thing! If I go to that website you mentioned will I see it?

Anonymous said...

Mama Ann & I are catching up on your blog together. We love the updates. She wants to know if you're pregnant... wouldn't that be some surprise?
I was in line behind a young mother with coupons at Publix this week and her total before coupons was $151. 53 but she only paid$ 99.91. I was impressed & I told her about you:-). She said she gets better each week. Go girls!
Hope you feel better soon! Lot of love, LA & AWS

Mary Beth said...

Haha - I'm not pregnant. That sure would be a surprise. I just got a bug from eating bad food on the road.