3/11/09

Tagged

I was tagged by Carrie to do the purse dump :-) The rules of the game are to dump out your purse and take a picture. Ha.. oh well! Here it goes. 

Here's my purse! 
I actually don't really use it anymore. I usually just grab my wallet, phone, chap stick and throw it in Caroline's diaper bag - but the game is purse dump, not diaper bag dump (thank goodness).

So here is my sparse purse. (If you tagged me three months ago, I bet it would have been a different story!) I have my wallet, mini-brush, handwash (I have this in my diaper bag too), four pens, perfume (which spilled a little on the chair as you can see),  chapstick, ponytail holders, a clip, paper clip, and a bottle top.
That's it! No Mary Poppins purse here.

Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

Carrie Friday said...

Yay for you for doing this!

I remember the days of just throwing my absolute necessities into the diaper bag. As Bug's bag got smaller, my need for the return of the purse became overly apparent.

Enjoy not having two bags!

P.S. I love that you have random Dr. Brown's bottle top in your purse.

Emily said...

Just getting caught up on your blog- looks like y'all and your GORGEOUS little lady are doing fabulously!!!

Anonymous said...

That was a fun & interesting activity.