February 3, 2009
January 3, 2009
December 3, 2008
Today our sweet Caroline is two months old. The past two months have flown by, but it also feels like she has been around longer than just two months.
She now weighs 12 pounds and is 24 inches long. She has gained 3 pounds and grown 4 inches since she was born!
Tonight after her bath she was just too cute to not take a picture. She loves her bath times and so do we.
4 comments:
wow, just between month one and two.....look how she is able to sit up taller and hold her head up, and now roll over.
It is amazing when you think about how much babies learn so quickly.
happy birthday sweet caroline.
I just love the bath time picture! She's getting so big! I'm sure you are a very proud mommy.
YEs, the bath time bunny pic is adorable! And wow look at the difference between 1 and 2 months! It is so crazy how they change and grow! But every second of it is wonderful! She is too sweet!
Mama Ann & I are checking blogs at her house.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
It's so fun to see how fast Caroline is growing.
Mama Ann says "Thank goodness for computers!"- I agree. Lots of love- Leigh Ann & MA
Post a Comment