2/22/09

Mountain weekend

We had a great time this weekend in the mountains of North Georgia, where our annual Blue Ridge Staff Retreat was held. Mary Beth and I were not the only first-time parents with a little one there. There were three other little girls, all under 6 months! Todd & Amy (Auburn), Nick & Katie (Tennessee), and John & Joy (Alabama) brought their daughters, Harper, Emily, and Kate (respectively). Caroline, Emily, & Kate are all December babies - here's a shot of them during papparazzi time. 
Needless to say, it was really fun for us to get to spend time with both parents and babies. I always enjoy seeing the other staff from around the region as well. Plus, we LOVE being in the mountains and feel rejuvenated whenever we get to spend time outside like that. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where in the mtns. did you go? I'm glad it was fun.
Love, Mama Ann