2/2/09

The Bumpo

Shelley and I were talking about how sitting in the bumpo is a new step in a baby's life, adding to holding the head up, rolling over, walking, etc. Well, Caroline can sit in the bumpo now!! It is not a perfect fit yet - she still needs a little more strength to enjoy herself in there - but I was excited for her! 
She is also very close to rolling over!! I watched her trying this morning and she almost has it! 
This morning she was copying my facial expressions. We had a fun time making funny faces at each other and smiling. She was smiling RIGHT before I took this picture - of course :-) 
Stroller strides was good this morning! And tomorrow is Caroline's two month check up. I'm going to talk to the doctor about his tips on getting this little bit to sleep through the night. She loves to chow down every three hours... still. 

No comments: