Here it is all put together. I love it. The outside is a flower pattern, the inside is pink polka dot on white. The part that hooks onto the crib are little flowers with green checked fabric in the center.
Here is Caroline inside as I take these pictures. She is making the cutest cooing noises as she is entertaining herself in there. I wish you could hear her.
Here is our dresser changed into a changing table. The pieces on the wall are from my grandmother and David's grandmother.
I can't wait to frame this and put it up!!
A woman on our Nav staff team made this for us. I was so excited when she gave it to us! It is so cute and so kind of her to put in so much work into something that we will always enjoy!
What do you think? Too many flowers? Maybe... All you out there, how did you chose your nursery themes? If you don't have babies yet, are you nutty like me and think about your future nurseries? Ha, I can't be the only one!
2 comments:
The nursery looks precious! You did a great job decorating. Congratulations (to Mary Beth) on finishing Comps! You're really a multi-tasking momma.
It looks so pretty. We're proud of you! Love, Mama Ann
Post a Comment