12/29/08

Christmas in Pictures

We have had a wonderful Christmas! We've been in 
Alabama since the 19th. 

A few days leading up to Christmas Eve we spent 
with David's family. Christmas Day and for a few more 
days we spent with my family. We saw Marley and Me 
(both David and I cried!), got and gave some great gifts, & 
introduced Caroline to lots of family and friends.
David and I were able to sleep a lot and go out together
alone due to generous grandparent babysitters. 

Caroline travelled incredibly well and we had a great time
sharing our holiday as a new family with our families.

Here are some photos!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks like ya'll had an amazing Christmas- it is mazing how as I get older and our families grow- I truly realize how amazingly wonderful family is! Ya'll look like you are very blessed to have a great family as well!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics- thanks so much! Hope your sixth day of Christmas was good and that you enjoy the rest of the holidays. xo