|
Mar 25 - 31
|
Sunday
|
Monday
|
Tuesday
|
Wednesday
|
Thursday
|
Friday
|
Saturday
|
|
Breakfast
|
Fruit/Cheese Toast
|
Yogurt and Kashi
|
smoothies
|
oatmeal, pb, raisins and honey
|
egg casseroles & fruit
|
granola with fruit and yogurt
|
whole wheat pancakes, maple syrup, strawberries
|
|
Lunch
|
Out w friends
|
Chx breast w fruit, cheese
|
Hawaiian rolls - find recipe
|
leftover enchiladas
|
pbj, yogurt, apple sauce
|
whatever we have around
|
hummus and crackers with fruit
|
|
Dinner
|
Pineapple & ham pizza with salad
|
Orange chx, egg rolls, rice, broccoli
|
spinach & turkey enchiladas
|
Veggie Stirfry with spaghetti noodles
|
chx pita sandwiches with carrots and hummus
|
something with my cut up fryer - find recipe
|
go out??
|
Poor Elizabeth Joy had a throw up spell last night, so she and I are home from church today. While she is recovering, I had time to quickly menu plan!
This week starts spring break for us! All our schools lined up perfectly so we have a spring break from almost everything! It will be a nice week for us to spend a lot of time together. David and I also have grand plans of organizing and prepping to pack. We will be doing the "pack/yard sale/throw out" sorting of all our stuff this week! Yay!
1 comment:
Love it MB!! This is so inspiring!! I wish so much that I were a better menu planner. Instead I usually scrape something together at the last minute... we all know how that turns out. Hope things are going well for you guys as David finishes up!! Crazy!!!
Post a Comment