12/27/11

Stegall Skate 2011

We had our annual Stegall Skate this year. I love having a fun time to see family. My 88 year old grandmother is front and center in this picture, the rest of the people are mostly her kids, grandkids and spouses.

It was my first time to skate in a while! I was so glad to get back out there. It was an extra special treat to teach Caroline how to skate. She was pretty awesome at it. She had such confidence on the ice and wasn't afraid at all. I was so proud of her. It continued to prove to me that anything that requires physical skill or physical technique - she can probably do it. She is a little coordinated muscle. Check out the video
David has improved so much in the past 6 years :-) The first year he could hardly stand up, now he can skate AND teach his daughter. 
 This year we were glad to have Gigi join us! She became the official baby Elizabeth Joy holder :-) and videographer. Thank you!!

 Maybe next year this little chickadee will be out there??
Grandaddy, Aubrey, Caroline and I cheered on the crowd from the stands.
 Mama Ann, my dad's mom and the Stegall matriarch. We love spending time with her!

No comments: