Caroline Margaret Ely is now three years old! Wow!
Here are some pictures from her big day. First is the balloon wreath I made for her (and all of our future) birthdays! It took lots of balloons - like 400 - but I could have made it less bulky to use fewer.
My two girls, Elizabeth Joy is 10 months and Caroline is 3 years
Caroline went to our favorite cupcake place, Jilly's for a birthday cupcake with Gigi, Didi, Elizabeth Joy, and Lucy and co.Getting her present from Gigi and Didi - her first dollhouse - which she loves
Here is Elizabeth Joy just loving life and playing the piano.
The girls visiting me in the hospital. Caroline is trying on her jewelry and make up that we gave her. Here she is letting her nails dry.
Funny story - the first time Caroline visited me in the hospital during this whole gallbladder thing, she walked in and started looking around. She looked at me and said, "Where's the new baby?" :-) Ha.. David and I then explained that I wasn't in the hospital this time to have a baby, but rather surgery.









No comments:
Post a Comment