3/21/10

First Kitchen

Mimi came to St. Louis this past week for her Spring Break. It didn't turn out to be much of a break for her, but it sure was for us! She watched Caroline during the day while David studied for midterms and I worked. She cleaned my kitchen every night and helped me cook! She also came bearing gifts.

Caroline's was an extra special retro kitchen, just her size. It only took David and me ... 3 hours to put together. Mom smiled and said "This is what a lot of future Christmas Eves will look like." So true.
Here Is the finished product! A little oven and refrigerator. So cute! It fits right under the counter in my kitchen so Caroline can cook and clean in her kitchen while I do in mine!
The next morning she immediately went to work when she saw it.
Fresh bread? Sure! :-)

1 comment:

lasyoung said...

That is so great! I love it:-).