Today was a GORGEOUS day. It was a high of 72 degrees. When I was driving home from work today at 4:30, I turned into our seminary neighborhood and and EVERYONE and their children were outside. I noticed it was mostly dads and their kiddos running around. I couldn't help but think of how special it was and probably how rare it was. Lots of the women around here support their husbands through seminary by working, so the men take care of the kids when they aren't in class. It certainly is cute to see the fun dads everywhere.
3/10/10
Fruit Jigglers
This morning I made some fruit jigglers using gelitin, fruit pieces and 100% fruit juice.
This afternoon for snack time, Caroline and David cute out shapes from the jigglers and ate it for a snack. He was kind enough to take pictures for me to see.
I was excited for Caroline to have one of her first interactive food experiences :-) Jello is just one of the joys of being a kid.
I also think this is one of the benefits and hard parts of having a (almost full-time) working mom and a (kind of) stay at home dad. David does it and I see the pictures. David is a super dad and I love that they get to spend so much time together in a way that a lot of dads don't get to.
Today was a GORGEOUS day. It was a high of 72 degrees. When I was driving home from work today at 4:30, I turned into our seminary neighborhood and and EVERYONE and their children were outside. I noticed it was mostly dads and their kiddos running around. I couldn't help but think of how special it was and probably how rare it was. Lots of the women around here support their husbands through seminary by working, so the men take care of the kids when they aren't in class. It certainly is cute to see the fun dads everywhere.
Today was a GORGEOUS day. It was a high of 72 degrees. When I was driving home from work today at 4:30, I turned into our seminary neighborhood and and EVERYONE and their children were outside. I noticed it was mostly dads and their kiddos running around. I couldn't help but think of how special it was and probably how rare it was. Lots of the women around here support their husbands through seminary by working, so the men take care of the kids when they aren't in class. It certainly is cute to see the fun dads everywhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
:-) So fun- thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment