We love having visitors. It helps us break routine to experience how cool St. Louis is. We did things like go to Dewey's, our favorite pizza place, visit The Cupcakery, and the St. Louis Basilica, and the zoo. We had a great time with Mimi.

The beautiful St. Louis Cathedral
But for now, David and I are on Spring Break ourselves! When mom flew back to Birmingham she took Caroline with her!! She did that to serve us so that we wouldn't have to drive for 8 hours the next day with Caroline in the car. Instead she got to sleep on an hour and a half plane flight then jump on the trampoline with her sweet cousins! It certainly made our drive easier. Now, I am in Gadsden at my parents house. We are on our way to dropping Caroline off with David's parents for 4 days while David and I go to the beach with some friends! We are so excited and so thankful for such wonderful grandparents to serve us so well these two weeks (last week and this coming one).
Happy Spring Break!
2 comments:
What fun- it is so good to be loved !
Looks like you had a great time with mom! So glad I got to meet her! What a blessing!
Post a Comment