3/1/10

Cancer Sucks

When mom was diagnosed with cancer again, my friend emailed and just said "Cancer sucks." I couldn't agree more.

Well it seems like cancer is in too many places right now, bothering too many great people. I keep hearing of new cases, weekly.

My friend in Gulf Drive has a cousin who was recently diagnosed and he started a blog.

http://emmetthascancer.blogspot.com/

Would you mind praying for Emmett, my mom, my aunt, and many more who are battling this disease that totally sucks?

5 comments:

Sara said...

I'm so sorry. Thinking of you all as you walk through this.

Mama ann said...

You're right. I'll pray- that's the best thing.

Susie said...

I have been reading your blog for a little while now and thought I would finally comment. My mom too has battled cancer this past year. Know that I am praying.

Susie (Poythress) Long

Lelia said...

Oh Mary Beth, I'm so sad to hear this. I'm thinking about you and your family. Cancer sucks.

jane said...

after watching my aunt fight a devastating battle with non-smoker's lung cancer last year i can absolutely agree-- cancer sucks!! i will be praying for your mother. and family