11/20/09

Sweet Caroline

QLU (quick little update): Sweet Caroline has been a bit under the weather as of late. She went down with an ear infection last week, which was bad. I kept hearing about how horrible those were, but since we hadn't experienced one, I couldn't really understand how/why it was so bad - NOW I DO! Poor little girl felt horrible, had a fever, was in serious pain. She still tugs on her ear a little, but not the pain doesn't seem to be there as much. Side effects of the antibiotics are still causing a bit of distress, but we're on the mend!

David is deep into study mode these days. Caroline and I have spent a lot of one-on-one time together so that he can work, but we are looking forward to Thanksgiving break in Birmingham and most of all to Christmas break! David said he doesn't think he has ever looked so forward to Christmas break before. He's even started listening to Christmas music!

2 comments:

LA said...

She is precious. Glad she's on the mend :-). Hope to see ya'll soon. xo

Mama Ann said...

That is a beautiful, one of a kind picture of sweet Caroline.