David and I had the opportunity to go to the Auburn v Alabama game (aka the Iron Bowl) with David's family this year! We had a GREAT time! It was a tough loss, but we saw so much promise in our team, that it made it seem a little less painful - to me at least.

Payton, David's brother, got us tickets in the student section which can be... rowdy. We had a fantastic time and it really wasn't too crazy where we were sitting. I love the energy of the student section. It's the best place to be!

Here are George and Brittany a cute couple that happen to be my cousins!

Here is sweet Amanda! Love that girl! Lucky duck gets to work at Auburn!

Oh the traditional Auburn photo. We love that place!

David and I loved being at the game!

What a beautiful sight :-)
Here is sweet Amanda! Love that girl! Lucky duck gets to work at Auburn!

Oh the traditional Auburn photo. We love that place!

David and I loved being at the game!


David and I are so grateful to be able to go back to the plains every year. So far we have gone at least once a year and it was so great to show Caroline our favorite place :-)
1 comment:
Oh I'm so glad yall got to go to the game!! And see everyone, and be on campus for all the excitement!!! Hard to believe we used to have the luxury of being a part of that EVERY weekend.......WAR EAGLE!
Post a Comment