
He have tried to be creative in getting this shot!

I say this every month, but I can't believe my baby is already a month older! She is a busy lady with lots to do. She is getting more verbal everyday! She still hasn't said any words yet, but she certainly is practicing. I'll hear her whispering in her crib sometimes as she goes down for naps. I'd love to know what she's talking about.

She is a great eater! She will eat anything I give her! She is just as social as always. She waves and hollers whenever she sees someone. I love how when I squat down to her level, no matter what she is doing, she will drop everything and walk straight to me and give me a huge hug! I love is so special.
One more month, baby, and you're a whole year old! I love you, Caroline!
Monthly photos, from 10 months down to birth!!
No comments:
Post a Comment