9/3/09

Impromptu Playdate

Reason # 457 that I love where we live:

This morning we, moms in our PJs, all happened to step outside with our babies in tow at the same time, we started chatting, they started playing... we kept chatting, they kept playing and all of a sudden, we had a great play date! Here are some of the photos.

Man oh man was Caroline excited about her first ride in a Radio Flyer!
Then she was excited that Caleb wanted to help push, what a gentleman.
It was so weird because they were all playing WITH each other. Like aware of each other, copying each other, laughing together. I hadn't seen Caroline truly interact with little ones like that yet. It was really fun to see.
And then the playing continued with more of Caleb's great toys as we ooo'd and aww'd over ultrasound pics of Caleb's future sister or brother!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

she seems like such a happy little girl!

I kind of imagine you and David were similar as babies :)

The Novaks said...

So fun! Let's do it more often:)