I completed my first half marathon today!!
It was great! I felt good the whole time and really enjoyed it! My feet are tired, I have a couple new blisters, but they aren't bad! I completed it in just over 3 hours.
David didn't get to join me because he hurt his knee playing basketball yesterday. But, he and Caroline were cheering me on as I crossed the finish line!
Thank you to Marci and Beth for training with me!! Y'all were great encouragers. Thank you David for babysitting Caroline every Saturday morning as I walked. I'm so glad I did this, and couldn't have without the three of you!
4 comments:
I'm so proud of you! What an accomplishment! Are you task oriented or what? ;-)
Love, Mama
WOW! Congratulations! What an amazing feat- You Go Girl :)
Congratulations!!! I did my first half marathon this spring and it was VERY challenging! Are you planning on another one!?
PS I am making a concerted effort to no longer "lurk" on blogs I read often - I love reading about your family! Tell David I said hello!
Way to go! I keep hoping to run one...
Post a Comment