8/3/08

Inside our House

I've had several requests to show the inside of our little house! So here it is.

This is our living room



Our dining room


David and my bedroom


Our guest room - which is going to somehow turn into a nursery


We also have a tiny kitchen that is about the size of a closet :-) But it has all the appliances we wanted! We lived without an ice maker and a dishwasher for a year and desperately missed both. We have been thrilled to have those two things back! Ha.. we're spoiled. But we have two full bathrooms and a laundry room. This house is a tiny bit smaller than our duplex was, but we are much happier here. Pete even has a fence (that Dad and David patched up since Pete is our little escape artist!)

1 comment:

The Slagleys said...

Hey- I am glad to find your blog! I love hearing what is going on with everyone, even if it is by blog-stalking! I love the name Caroline, that is what we were going to go with if this one had been a girl! Looking forward to keeping up with yall!