7/24/08

It's a Girl!!

We had our appointment today and found out this little peanut is a girl! The doctor said everything looks great, she's measuring fine and looks like a healthy, happy little girl. We're so glad! What a blessing!



When I got back to the office, the students I work with had done some tricky work with David and when I got back from the appointment they had decorated my whole office with pink balloons and streamers. They were so sweet!
These are the students from L - R: Kristin, Jordan, then David and me, Molly and Ashley. They all work in the office 3 - 4 days a week helping me run the Advisory Board. They are the executive officers and I love working with them! So much fun!


Here is a quick video shot of her squirming around. She is laying on her side with her head on the right side of the screen and her body on the left. It is kind of cute when it starts because she is covering her face with her arms and moving them around.


Here is a video shot that shows her heart beating.

5 comments:

Emalee said...

I'm so glad she's healthy and active. I look forward to meeting your baby girl in December :)

Karen said...

We watch it over and over and never grow tired of it! What a blessing!
Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

Incredible- what an exciting life you lead. Thanks for sharing so many wonderful, interesting & beautiful things with us. XO LA

Julia said...

Mary Beth, you're so tech saavy with all these videos! The are incredible!

Confessions said...

Congrats, Elys!!! I'm excited for the little life you're bringing into the world. Yay for a girl!! :)