11/1/12

Happy Halloween

 After we ate some pizza together, Ryan, Addie, Elizabeth Joy and Caroline packed up and got ready to go to the neighborhood!

 Here is our sweet next door neighbor at house #1. 
 Candy!! Elizabeth Joy was supposed to be a butterfly, but refused to wear her wings or skirt, so I guess she became a pink caterpillar. 
 Caroline and Ryan were pro trick or treaters! They started a little bit intimidated but after 3 houses or so they knew exactly what they were doing. They were running from houses to house and being very polite and kind to everyone! Our neighborhood was the perfect size for these two. Elizabeth Joy did about half the neighborhood and then rode in the stroller and ate her candy the rest of the way. 
 At the end of a successful night the kiddos checked out their gains!
It was a really fun night! David and I dressed up too, but I forgot to take a family picture! David was a fly fisherman and I was a cowgirl (at Caroline's insistence that we match).

No comments: