Sweet friends from seminary are church planting in our old home, Columbia, which is only an hour up the road! So, we finally planned a trip to go to the zoo together. She has a little girl Caroline's age named... Caroline! And a little boy that is almost a week older than Elizabeth Joy named Calvin.
It was so sweet to be back together with them. I remember many cold mornings where Rachel and I would let our Caroline's play while our new babies slept in their pumpkin seats, we would eat veggie sticks and drink A&W and talk and talk :-) (while it was probably snowing outside). Sweet times!
The Columbia zoo was very cool!
There's an awesome balcony where you can feed giraffes!!Crocs, elephants, and all sorts of fun animals up close!
A barn full of barn animals to touch and talk to. Even a pretend cow to REALLY milk! Caroline and Calvin loved milking that cow.
There were some "monkeys" (forget what they really are. Look like monkeys but not monkeys) that were hooping, hollering, and swinging - inspiring our Carolines to do the same!
Caroline took a picture of us mamas!
And of Rachel and Caroline making silly faces.
Yay for funday fridays! I'm liking this little routine I'm falling into of doing something fun and exciting on Fridays! I hope to keep it up!!

2 comments:
Great idea! You can tell from those smiles everyone had a wonderful day!
So wonderful! I love seeing your families together!
Post a Comment