This was the cake I started a month ago for Caroline birthday party. The week of Caroline's birthday I made the cake part and froze it so that on her birthday I could just ice the cake and be done.
However, gallbladder surgery and complications, then recovery and then exams and christmas season came so quickly after that I couldn't find a time to reschedule the party. So, that poor rainbow cake sat in the freezer until today. I made some butter cream frosting (though not enough) and we frosted it together and all at some cake for dessert. We sang and had a candle. Caroline felt extra special, again.
Happy belated birthday sweetheart! I love you lots and lots.
1 comment:
You are so fun! So thankful your big girl is fine, and I'll continue praying for your mom. Sorry it's so hard right now. So sorry.
Post a Comment