Caroline had her first little gymnastics class at the Y on Saturday.
She was an eager little one - always volunteering first and getting in line first... she seemed to love it.I hadn't really seen her in an instruction time with someone else, but I was glad to see how obedient and into she was.
As I have said a billion times, this is a physical child. She loves physical challenges and being active with her body.
So exploring how she wants to use her body in dance or sports is going to be fun.
I remember when I was teaching her how to jump on the playground - now she's a pro :-)
It was so sweet to watch and yes, I was the only mom with a camera.
She's asking when she can go back to "class" everyday now!
2 comments:
I love this story.
That's our girl!! So proud of her and so glad you had your camera!
Post a Comment