My baby is 9 months old!!!!
Elizabeth Joy cracks us up all the time. She is still pretty easy going - though she definitely is more willing to let me know what her preferences are.She does a cute thing with her tongue when she gets excited - kind of Gene Simmons-esque - sticks it out as far as possible. She loves loves loves her sister - grins and giggles anytime that Caroline even looks at her.
She has learned to clap on command. She also claps when she is very frustrated and crying. It is hard not to laugh - but I do know it is time to change her situation when the clapping starts!
She is super great at crawling. She can stand by herself, but isn't trying to walk. She does cruise on the couch and furniture. She says mama a lot and blows bubbles with her mouth.
Elizabeth Joy goes to bed between 6:30 p.m. and 7 p.m. and wakes up between 6 and 6:30 a.m. She still wakes up once at night to nurse, around 10:30 or 11. It is harder to want to sleep train a baby when she shares a room with her sister who sleeps through the night just fine. I don't want to wake up Caroline in the slightest. So, I'll deal until I can't anymore...
Newsflash: A month from today we will have a three year old!




1 comment:
The third photo down....looks more like Caroline than I have seen before.
Post a Comment