9/29/11

Payton and Jenny got married!!

 What a fun weekend we had in Alabama celebrating the marriage of Payton and Jenny!! I didn't do a great job with pictures, but here they are - in all their wedded fanciness.
 She looked so fantastic on her big day. It was fun to be around them, they were so comfortable and calm!
Check out the gorgeous professional pictures here
Bluff Park United Methodist was so so pretty! A perfect place for a wedding.
 My sweet parents came and sat by me to help me with the girls (and go to the wedding). I was grateful for their help and had a great time seeing them!
 Caroline was the flower girl with Jenny's niece Molly. They were so adorable together. As Caroline walked down the isle, she screamed to me "Momma, I'm throwing FLOWERS!" :-)

 I was so proud of her.
 These pictures are from the rehearsal. 

David and I had lots of fun at the reception. It was so fun to see family that we don't get to see often. It made me wish we were able to see them more. But even though the time was brief, it was sweet.
 Every time Caroline sees "Payt" she gets the biggest grin on her face. She also loves "Jimmy" as she calls Jenny. :-) The whole weekend she kept telling people she was going to Jimmy and Payton's birthday party.

No comments: