May 3, 2011
April 3, 2011

March 3, 2011

February 3, 2011
Elizabeth Joy is now pushing up on all fours to try to crawl. She scoots all over the place now, but she still is just swaying back and forth on her hands and knees and hasn't taken off yet. But I feel like she could at any moment.
We started her on solid foods this week. I started with peaches, then sweet potatoes, peas, and bananas. So far, bananas and peas are her favorite. I think she likes those best because she seems to like to feed herself. I just cut up a banana and gave it to her and she went to town! I have a video of her eating sweet potatoes, which she didn't love.
We love this little girl! We are so glad she is in our lives. Big sister and little sister both are so much fun and adorable.
Caroline turned 2 years and 8 months today too! Here she is with her neighborhood friends! This 2 year old is still as active as ever. She is playing pretend in such fun ways lately. She is also a little teacher. She loves to teach us to count and colors. We are working on her shapes now. She is fun everyday - and exhausting everyday :-) She is talking a LOT now too. I'm impressed with what she knows and understand and expresses all the time. One funny story from a couple weeks ago, she was in the tub and David was giving her a bath. A fly flew through the bathroom and David killed the bug with his hand. After he swatted it Caroline said "Why did you spank that bug?" :-)
Here is EJ eating sweet potatoes a few days ago.

5 comments:
i can't believe how big they are! so cute!
That video seriously made my day. So funny. I keep watching it over and over laughing. She is so cute.
Jimmy and I both got a BIG laugh out of that video!
So funny! Caleb says the same thing about swatting flies...spanking the bugs. Glad y'all are doing well!
So did you just give EJ plain sweet potato, plain banana, etc? I've been mixing mine w/breastmilk and sometimes rice cereal to make it really thin, but either way, Jackson isn't the hugest fan. He's a momma's boy :) Can't believe your girls are getting so grown up!
Post a Comment