My sister had a baby last week so I high tailed it to Boston to visit the newest member to the family!
She is one beautiful and sweet little girl!
And this momma, she is something else! Having a child was like no big deal for her! Within her first week of mommyhood she is hosting family, going out to dinner, being a tourguide to Boston, nursing like a champ, and seems totally relaxed. It is like she was made for this mommy thing.
My mom and I made fun of the bumpy transition poor David and I had. But watching Emalee and Mark transition made me realize how silly David and I were! (but hey, to each their own!)
I had a nice time visiting the Holmes and having mom and dad there too! Also, David and Caroline stayed home without me!!! Thank you to David for being the lone parent for the weekend!!!
Here she is opening her gift from Mimi and Grandaddy - food from Melissa and Doug for her kitchen! She loves it already!
3 comments:
Thanks for the great report- so glad Em had family close by, and that y'all had such a good time :-).
I can really see some resemblance in Julia , Caroline & Alice- I hope they get to spend lots of good cousin time together growing up!
You were such a great help and encourager! I was SO GLAD you were there.
Thanks, David!
Mama
Jessica just told me about the Moby wrap- that's pretty neat!
Post a Comment