7/22/10

Caroline has something to say!

She's going to be a big sister in February!
Here's David the day we found out excited about #2.
Everything has been going great with this pregnancy! I am 12 weeks along. I haven't really been sick, just super duper tired. I have been sleeping a lot and wishing I was sleeping more! But with the end of this trimester coming up, I'm hoping my energy comes back.

We are so excited about our newest addition to the family and can't wait to meet him/her!!

p.s. I made her shirt! It was my first attempt at applique. If you pretend the letters aren't slanted, so will I :-)

12 comments:

Karen said...

Yoo Hoo!!!

The Slagleys said...

Yay! So excited for you guys! Caroline is going to love being a big sis!

Jennifer said...

so exciting!! congratulations!

lasyoung said...

I love hearing good news . Your dad's quiver is filling up- this will be their #10 grandchild, right? How exciting. Bert just said he hopes everyone is able to make it to the family skate this year- we'll have a whole crop of little ones & yours "in the oven" :-).
Good work on the applique- very cute! xo la

The King's said...

congratulations mary beth!! TCaroline looks like one happy little girl! the shirt looks great -- I didn't even notice the letters were slanted and still can't tell even when I looked hard!!

The Henderson Family said...

YAY! You are going to be great with 2!!

The Novaks said...

I love how excited Caroline looks about her new baby sibling! I miss that sweet face! I miss you guys too! Hope you're doing well.

Anonymous said...

Mary Beth, I was just singing your praises to one of our outstanding student workers, so of course I had to show him your blog so he could see for himself, and... I screeched (in the office) with delight at your news! Congratulations to you all. We still miss you very much around here... Meredith

Stephanie said...

Congrats Mary Beth, so exciting, I am sure you have just been bursting at the seems to spill the good news! I love the pics of Caroline- I'm sure she will be an awesome big sis- adn so excited =) I totally wondered if you made her shirt- good job! =)

SGN said...

Congratulations guys! So exciting! And PS the letters look straight to me on Caroline's shirt. Great job!
-Alison

Elizabeth and David said...

Such exciting news!!! So happy for you guys!! Congrats!!

Sarah said...

I'm just now reading this--so excited for the three of y'all. What a wonderful blessing!!!