4/19/10

Menu Plan Monday

I made double of my turkey spaghetti and turkey tacos yesterday so that I could freeze them and use them for two separate weeks! I even made double the pizza dough to do the same thing. So the next two weeks will be kind of similar meal wise, but at least it is almost all already finished!

Monday, 4/19 – Turkey Tacos with beans and rice

Tuesday, 4/20 – Turkey Spaghetti with salad

Wednesday, 4/21 – Chicken Curry with rice and peas

Thursday, 4/22 – Mexican Chicken skillet bake with tortillas and sour cream

Friday, 4/23 – Whole Wheat Pizza with salad

Saturday, 4/24 – Pinto Beans and Rice and broccoli

Sunday, 4/25 – Dinner with church community group

This morning, we had whole wheat pancakes. I'm slowly starting to cook with whole wheat - I even want to get into raw sugar instead of the normal stuff - but one thing at a time right now! We really liked the whole wheat texture of the pancakes! I'm excited about trying the whole wheat crust on Friday.

No comments: