We made a quick trip to Alabama this past weekend to go to wedding parties for Payton and Jenny. Our first night we stopped in Gadsden to visit mom and dad. We went to their pool and ate dinner there. It was lots of fun!
The girls had fun in the huge tub at Gigi and Didi'sCaroline and Molly, the two flower girls had a play date and had so much fun together!! Molly is Jenny's niece so these two will be cousin's-in-law, if there is such a thing, very soon!!
We recently got the Auburn Magazine in the mail and Elizabeth Joy made her debut!!
As I was reading that this morning, she pulled up on the table and started cruising! Holy cow...
Then in a section of "100 things Auburn People Love" was #52 - War Eagle Girls & Plainsmen! If it wasn't for WEGP, Elizabeth Joy and Caroline may not have been around :-) That's the group David and I were in that allowed us to get to know each other and start dating!
Last night some of the ladies from church and I got together and made these cute cute shirts! I may add the girls names and a face to the turkey, but we're getting excited for the fall!
Also, we're praying for my mom these days as she got a not so good report from her oncologist. She has a new tumor and her other tumors are growing. So she is stopping her current chemo treatment and starting a trial medicine after labor day. Not the best news, but I still have hope in this trial (and the Lord's protection and healing!)


3 comments:
My heart is heavy to hear your mother did not get a good report. I will continue praying for her and your family. Just from reading about her, she seems like a wonderful woman. Praying this drug is the answer!
Mary Beth, our hearts and prayers go out to your mom and family. I know how hard this time is, and we are praying for peace and comfort for you all. On a lighter note, I LOVE the shirts you made for your girls! SO CUTE! :)
How did you make those adorable Thanksgiving shirts? I need to know how! Also, praying for your mom. I'm so so sorry. Praying for Jehovah-Rapha's complete healing over her!
Post a Comment