6/24/11

5 years!

I feel like this has been the fastest five years of my life! So much has happened but the time has flown by. 
2006 - We got married!! Moved to Colorado
2007 - We moved to South Carolina, he started campus ministry, I started graduate school.
2008 - We welcomed our first baby!
2009 - I graduated from grad school, we moved to Missouri for David to start seminary
2010 - We actually stayed put in life, and found out #2 was on the way
2011 - We welcomed our second baby!

My mom told me that she has been able to witness a wonderful thing in our marriage - the two of us helping each other be better people. She told me that David was a wonderful match for me because she has seen me grow into a better person because of being with him. I would have to agree. The Lord is sanctifying us everyday through our marriage and I am so thankful. I'm so glad that David is willing to do the hard work of being married to me and loving me. Times are so sweet these days with each other. 

I love you, David!

4 comments:

Marci said...

Happy Anniversary to a coule that we love dearly!!

Karen said...

Your Mom is right!!

The Morginskys said...

congrats! so sweet! miss yall!!!

Karen said...

By the way, I meant the comment about you two helping each other be a better person ...you mom was right, you two are the perfect match!