2/5/11

Caroline loving on Elizabeth

9 comments:

Beth said...

oh. my. goodness. that is one to replay again, and again, and again. after the kids are asleep, and after they are all grown up. too sweet!

Stephanie said...

So sweet, precious, adorable... all those words =)

Congrats to your family! I know you are so happy she is here and loving every minute! She is beautiful, another wonderful blessing! Can't wait to see more of her!

Stephanie

Marci said...

oh my. how sweet!! brought tears to my eyes how precious that is!

Melanie said...

Had to watch it a few times because I couldn't see through the tears! Our Caroline's favorite song to sing is Twinkle, Twinkle too! Love those sweet girls. My favorite line, "She's soft..." So sweet!

Suzanne said...

Let me just say that I cannot wait for Caroline to be my daughter-in-law! That was SO sweet! She's going to be a great big sister. Also let me tell you: Tonight Nathan declared Isaac was going to marry Caroline and Isaac looked very concerned when Nathan said she'd be his wife. He said "No, she's my FRIEND!" :)

Anonymous said...

Precious does not event begin to describe that beautiful moment. Congratulations David and Mary Beth, Elizabeth Joy is perfection. And congratulations to big sis Caroline, looks like Elizabeth Joy has a lot of love coming her way! :)

andie said...

that is seriously precious.

Leigh Ann said...

Might be one of the sweetest things I have ever seen!!! I miss Caroline - she is such a joyful little girl! Clint and I have actually often prayed our baby has a spirit like "little Caroline Ely" who we always thought was the happiest little thing! Congratulations on TWO precious daughters!!!

lasyoung said...

Thanks for posting those sweet interactions- y'all are so blessed!