David and I went to Citygarden with Caroline on Sunday. Citygarden is a park in the middle of downtown full of water fountains, sculptures, and little wading pools. It was so much fun. I took the opportunity to have a little photography lesson for myself with my dslr. My dslr had been in the shop for the past two months (eek) and I finally got it back! Oh how fun it was to play with my camera, daughter and husband! Here are some of my shots.
Daddy getting some C love.

This is RIGHT after Caroline got squirted in the face. She's trying to figure out what just happened.

After learning her lesson from above, she quickly turned her face when the water shoots up. The water sprays are really fun and do some cool things, but you never know when it will spray!



Trying to step on the water :-)
It was a fun afternoon and I have a feeling this was NOT our last visit!
3 comments:
What a neat place! I love Caroline's shoes- she is so precious- good pics :-). xo
We miss you Caroline!!!
Cute shots! One looks like she is strutting. In another...well, I wish I knew what she was thinking! LOL! Good job!
Post a Comment