6/25/10

4 years

Happy Anniversary (yesterday) to us! What a fun ride it has been with sweet David. I can tell you right now, I would have never guessed the way the past four years have played out, but they have been so sweet.
David loves to ask thought provoking questions, and all anniversaries/birthdays/new year he has a new one. This year he asked me on our anniversary date "What has been the biggest happy surprise you've had in our marriage." I would say, the gentle, kindness of such a supportive mate/best friend. David's constant kindness, support and selflessness kind-of has been a surprise. He's always been like that, so I shouldn't be surprised, but the fact that it never slows down, pauses or wavers is so great! He is a steady support that I am so thankful for.
Who knows where we'll be in 2, 4, or even 40 years from now. I am so thankful that I know that we are committed to be with each other!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Happy Anniversary! :)

Melanie said...

Yeah!! Happy Anniversary to you guys! This year is four years for us too. :)

lasyoung said...

That is so sweet- the picture, and your words.
Happy Anniversary! xo

Emily said...

Yea, happy anniversary, sweet friends! Loved the beach pics and about died about your ant story- that is definitely horrible.