2/15/10

Menu Plan Monday

I'm kind of in a cooking rut right now. I'm not really excited about what I'm cooking this week. I need to use what I have and not spend a lot on groceries, but I want to cook new stuff. I'm sure I have ingredients for fun new stuff, but I just can't think of it :-) Oh well, these will be good. Hopefully when I use up what I have, I'll be motivated to try some new fun food when it is time to restock on groceries. Do y'all have any ideas on good recipes I should try?

Monday: Chick-fil-A sandwhiches (free w/ church bulletin) with roasted potatoes and fruit
Tuesday: Pinto beans and rice
Wednesday: Turkey Chili and cornbread
Thursday: Company beef with broccoli
Friday: Pinapple pizza and salad
Saturday: something with chicken, enchiladas? Maybe Sesame Noodles?
Sunday: leftovers
Happy monday and hope you had a sweet Valentine's day!

2 comments:

Mary Martha said...

I love looking at foodgawker.com and tastespotting.com just for fun inspiration. Not that I really make much of it. More just because it is beautiful food!

lasy said...

I found a good gluten free vegetarian jambalaya recipe @ www.gumbopages.com , and a vege muffaletta recipe @ ivu.org(international vegetarian union)- they turned out well even tho I didn't have eggplant.
Next I'll try the vege etouffee I found @ recipes.sparkpeople.com
Can you tell I'm in a New Orleans food mood?!
I'm also about to try a frozen hashbrown casserole recipe I found in the new St. Andrews cookbook Bert just gave me, tho I'll have to reduce the fat - it calls for 2 sticks of butter, sour cream & cheddar cheese! xo